Charts tracking tags in articles by Robert Van Der Zwan
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Robert Van Der Zwan, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Robert Van Der Zwan articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Robert Van Der Zwan.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Robert Van Der Zwan referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Robert Van Der Zwan
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Robert Van Der Zwan
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Robert Van Der Zwan:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Robert Van Der Zwan
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Robert Van Der Zwan refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Robert Van Der Zwan
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Robert Van Der Zwan
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Robert Van Der Zwan, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Robert Van Der Zwan
digital library (7/1), tilburg university (6/1), information society (4/1), database (4/1), cataloguing (3/1), open university (2/1), elsevier (1/1), university of california berkeley (1/1), software (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), search technology (1/1), research (1/1), ejournal (1/1), de montfort university (1/1), interoperability (1/1), jisc (1/1)