Charts tracking usage of 'application profile'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'application profile' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'application profile'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'application profile' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'application profile' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'application profile'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'application profile' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'application profile' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'application profile'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'application profile'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'application profile'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'application profile'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'application profile'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'application profile'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'application profile', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'application profile'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'application profile'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'application profile'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'application profile'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'application profile'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'application profile'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'application profile', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'application profile'
pete johnston (116/5), emma tonkin (77/3), rachel heery (63/2), jean godby (59/1), manjula patel (53/3), talat chaudhri (51/2), julie allinson (49/4), andy powell (48/3), mahendra mahey (43/2), julian cheal (41/1), richard jones (41/1), alexey strelnikov (35/1), sarah currier (26/1), ann apps (18/1), rosemary russell (14/1), robina clayphan (13/1), phil barker (12/1), britta woldering (12/1), mick eadie (10/1), john maccoll (7/1), philip hunter (6/3), dave puplett (5/1), michael day (4/1), paul miller (4/2), alex ball (4/2), marieke guy (4/1), gordon dunsire (4/1), shirley keane (3/2), jenny brace (3/1), chris awre (2/1), john gilby (2/1), jessie hey (2/1), debra hiom (1/1), kim durante (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), shigeki sugita (1/1), stuart lewis (1/1), laura akerman (1/1), sebastien francois (1/1), sarah molloy (1/1), amanda hill (1/1), masako suzuki (1/1), david e. bennett (1/1)