Charts tracking usage of 'archives hub'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'archives hub' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'archives hub'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'archives hub' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'archives hub' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'archives hub'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'archives hub' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'archives hub' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'archives hub'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'archives hub'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'archives hub'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'archives hub'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'archives hub'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'archives hub'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'archives hub', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'archives hub'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'archives hub'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'archives hub'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'archives hub'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'archives hub'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'archives hub'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'archives hub', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'archives hub'
jane stevenson (38/3), bethan ruddock (30/2), michael kennedy (5/1), julia chruszcz (5/1), pete johnston (4/2), rachel kemsley (3/1), joy palmer (3/1), frances blomeley (3/1), robert baxter (3/1), charles oppenheim (2/1), john maccoll (2/1), lorcan dempsey (2/2), bridget robinson (2/1), elizabeth harbord (2/1), sue manuel (2/1), julie allinson (2/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), paul davey (1/1), andrew flinn (1/1), dierdre wildy (1/1), caroline thibeaud (1/1), clare mcveigh (1/1)