Charts tracking tags in articles by Clifford Lynch
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Clifford Lynch, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Clifford Lynch articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Clifford Lynch.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Clifford Lynch referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Clifford Lynch
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Clifford Lynch
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Clifford Lynch:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Clifford Lynch
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Clifford Lynch refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Clifford Lynch
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Clifford Lynch
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Clifford Lynch, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Clifford Lynch
research (52/2), metadata (27/1), digital library (24/1), higher education (21/1), data (14/2), cni (12/1), infrastructure (12/2), cache (10/1), cd-rom (8/1), dublin core (7/2), database (7/2), z39.50 (6/1), repositories (5/1), digitisation (5/1), d-lib magazine (4/1), jstor (4/1), copyright (3/1), software (3/2), authentication (3/2), oclc (3/2), ukoln (2/1), e-research (2/1), massachusetts institute of technology (2/1), coalition for networked information (2/2), dcc (2/1), resource discovery (2/1), archives (2/1), search technology (2/2), framework (2/2), learning management system (2/1), elib (2/1), pics (2/1), curation (2/1), e-science (2/1), intellectual property (1/1), information retrieval (1/1), ftp (1/1), digital asset management (1/1), national science foundation (1/1), portico (1/1), multimedia (1/1), arl (1/1), university of california, santa barbara (1/1), library management systems (1/1), institutional repository (1/1), text mining (1/1), dissemination (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), bibliographic database (1/1), web browser (1/1), blog (1/1), google (1/1), preservation (1/1), british library (1/1), data set (1/1)