Charts tracking usage of 'service registry'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'service registry' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'service registry'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'service registry' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'service registry' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'service registry'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'service registry' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'service registry' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'service registry'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'service registry'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'service registry'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'service registry'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'service registry'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'service registry'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'service registry', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'service registry'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'service registry'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'service registry'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'service registry'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'service registry'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'service registry'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'service registry', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'service registry'
verity brack (14/2), amanda closier (11/1), amanda hill (9/1), andy powell (7/3), tracy gardner (6/1), ana alice baptista (5/1), jose carlos ramalho (5/1), miguel ferreira (5/1), bridget robinson (4/1), ann chapman (4/1), john gilby (4/1), liz lyon (3/1), rob allan (2/1), peter brophy (2/1), daniel chudnov (2/1), pete johnston (2/1), caroline ingram (2/1), rob crouchley (2/1), ross singer (2/1), richard cameron (2/1), jeremy frumkin (2/1), rachel bruce (2/1), raymond yee (2/1), balviar notay (2/1), fraser nicolaides (2/1), mahendra mahey (2/1), julie allinson (2/1), lorcan dempsey (1/1), philip hunter (1/1), ann apps (1/1), ariadne staff (1/1)