Charts tracking usage of 'learning design'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'learning design' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'learning design'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'learning design' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'learning design' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'learning design'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'learning design' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'learning design' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'learning design'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'learning design'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'learning design'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'learning design'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'learning design'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'learning design'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'learning design', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'learning design'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'learning design'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'learning design'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'learning design'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'learning design'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'learning design'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'learning design', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'learning design'
marie-therese gramstadt (2/1), grainne conole (1/1), manolis mavrikis (1/1), ellen collins (1/1), patricia charlton (1/1), jean godby (1/1), demetra katsifli (1/1), lyn parker (1/1), sophie clarke (1/1), maureen pennock (1/1), marieke guy (1/1), graham stone (1/1), julie allinson (1/1), ariadne staff (1/1)