Charts tracking usage of 'digital curation'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'digital curation' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'digital curation'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'digital curation' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'digital curation' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'digital curation'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'digital curation' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'digital curation' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'digital curation'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'digital curation'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'digital curation'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'digital curation'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'digital curation'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'digital curation'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'digital curation', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'digital curation'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'digital curation'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'digital curation'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'digital curation'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'digital curation'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'digital curation'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'digital curation', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'digital curation'
alex ball (27/6), fiona reddington (13/1), max wilkinson (13/1), peter kerr (13/1), philip pothen (9/3), andrew cox (7/1), barbara sen (7/1), nick ruest (7/1), mark jordan (7/1), philip hunter (7/3), courtney mumma (7/1), marieke guy (7/5), eddy verbaan (7/1), david tarrant (6/1), steve hitchcock (6/2), julie allinson (6/3), maureen pennock (5/4), manjula patel (5/2), dave thompson (5/4), brian westra (4/1), charles oppenheim (3/1), paul walk (3/1), sue manuel (3/1), shirley keane (3/2), mahendra mahey (3/4), john maccoll (2/3), allan parsons (2/1), neil beagrie (2/3), arjan hogenaar (2/1), dorothea salo (2/1), christopher hilton (2/1), frances boyle (2/3), natalie walters (2/1), heather needham (1/1), david walton (1/1), rob allan (1/1), carmen odell (1/1), chris rusbridge (1/1), lorcan dempsey (1/2), robert beagrie (1/1), helen hockx-yu (1/1), chris awre (1/1), alexandra eveleigh (1/1), emma tonkin (1/1), robert john robertson (1/1), caroline ingram (1/1), marion tattersall (1/1), rob crouchley (1/1), jane humphreys (1/1), ian rowlands (1/1), john lewis (1/1), jessie hey (1/2), roy lowry (1/1), chris hilton (1/2), sarah callaghan (1/1), ed fay (1/1), matthew brack (1/1), sarah higgins (1/1)