Charts tracking tags in articles by Sally Criddle
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Sally Criddle, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Sally Criddle articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Sally Criddle.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Sally Criddle referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Sally Criddle
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Sally Criddle
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Sally Criddle:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Sally Criddle
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Sally Criddle refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Sally Criddle
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Sally Criddle
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Sally Criddle, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Sally Criddle
metadata (42/3), ukoln (22/4), university of bath (10/3), research (9/4), archives (7/3), dublin core (6/2), cataloguing (5/3), data (5/2), html (5/1), database (5/3), search technology (4/2), university of hull (2/1), software (2/2), digital library (2/1), resource discovery (2/2), repositories (2/1), resource description (2/1), jisc (2/1), elib (2/2), british library (2/2), bibliographic data (1/1), university of california berkeley (1/1), university of leeds (1/1), sheffield hallam university (1/1), coalition for networked information (1/1), document management (1/1), multimedia (1/1), ict (1/1), birmingham city university (1/1), ims (1/1), marc (1/1), framework (1/1), web resources (1/1), university of sunderland (1/1), oxford brookes university (1/1), information architecture (1/1), university of east anglia (1/1), higher education (1/1), cd-rom (1/1), national library (1/1), z39.50 (1/1)