Charts tracking tags in articles by Tony Kidd
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Tony Kidd, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Tony Kidd articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Tony Kidd.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Tony Kidd referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Tony Kidd
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Tony Kidd
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Tony Kidd:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Tony Kidd
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Tony Kidd refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Tony Kidd
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Tony Kidd
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Tony Kidd, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Tony Kidd
ejournal (18/2), higher education (9/2), software (6/1), passwords (5/1), jisc (5/2), elib (5/1), research (4/1), nhs (4/1), opac (3/1), bournemouth university (3/1), sosig (2/1), licence (2/1), cataloguing (2/2), eevl (2/1), university of glasgow (2/2), adobe (2/1), institute of physics (2/1), html (2/1), jstor (2/1), johns hopkins university (2/1), url (2/1), further education (2/1), bibliographic data (1/1), stm (1/1), privacy (1/1), standards (1/1), telnet (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), library management systems (1/1), archives (1/1), search technology (1/1), marc (1/1), framework (1/1), dissemination (1/1), oclc (1/1), ebook (1/1), resource sharing (1/1), loughborough university (1/1)