Charts tracking tags in articles by David Haynes
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by David Haynes, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in David Haynes articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with David Haynes.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by David Haynes referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by David Haynes
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by David Haynes
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by David Haynes:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with David Haynes
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which David Haynes refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by David Haynes
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with David Haynes
Here is a list of tracked terms used by David Haynes, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by David Haynes
archives (26/1), preservation (15/1), research (12/2), data (10/1), british library (7/2), jisc (4/1), digital preservation (3/1), digital archive (3/1), database (3/1), copyright (2/1), university of surrey (2/1), infrastructure (2/1), cd-rom (2/1), national library (2/1), national library of australia (2/1), identifier (1/1), rae (1/1), ukoln (1/1), video (1/1), digital media (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), standards (1/1), doi (1/1), repositories (1/1), national library of wales (1/1), java (1/1), dissemination (1/1), html (1/1), graphics (1/1), nhs (1/1), elib (1/1), loughborough university (1/1), university of warwick (1/1)