Charts tracking tags in articles by Bernadette Daly
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Bernadette Daly, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Bernadette Daly articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Bernadette Daly.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Bernadette Daly referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Bernadette Daly
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Bernadette Daly
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Bernadette Daly:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Bernadette Daly
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Bernadette Daly refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Bernadette Daly
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Bernadette Daly
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Bernadette Daly, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Bernadette Daly
software (23/3), ukoln (18/5), metadata (13/5), personalisation (13/1), university of bath (12/5), microsoft (10/2), elib (9/5), sosig (8/4), privacy (8/1), d-lib magazine (7/1), java (7/1), archives (6/2), search technology (6/5), research (6/3), dublin core (5/1), database (4/2), w3c (3/2), eevl (3/2), cache (3/1), higher education (3/2), content management (2/1), cookie (2/1), video (2/2), cataloguing (2/1), standards (2/2), information society (2/1), data (2/1), html (2/2), web browser (2/2), jisc (2/1), graphics (2/1), open source (2/1), knowledge management (2/2), xml (2/2), university of essex (2/1), uri (1/1), web development (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), accessibility (1/1), windows (1/1), copyright (1/1), portal (1/1), apache (1/1), mpeg (1/1), heron (1/1), algorithm (1/1), taxonomy (1/1), ftp (1/1), digital preservation (1/1), subject gateway (1/1), xlink (1/1), document management (1/1), sgml (1/1), linux (1/1), digital library (1/1), ims (1/1), quicktime (1/1), digital archive (1/1), browser (1/1), american library association (1/1), university of wales (1/1), web services (1/1), de montfort university (1/1), xpointer (1/1), sesame (1/1), php (1/1), preservation (1/2), liverpool john moores university (1/1), school of oriental and african studies (1/1), national library of australia (1/1), free software (1/1)