Charts tracking tags in articles by Wendy White
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Wendy White, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Wendy White articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Wendy White.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Wendy White referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Wendy White
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Wendy White
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Wendy White:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Wendy White
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Wendy White refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Wendy White
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Wendy White
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Wendy White, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Wendy White
sosig (22/1), data (11/1), research (7/1), archives (6/1), search technology (4/1), bibliographic data (3/1), microdata (2/1), london school of hygiene and tropical medicine (2/1), cornell university (2/1), university of southampton (2/1), university of bristol (2/1), university of wisconsin (2/1), software (1/1), foi (1/1), web resources (1/1), australian national university (1/1), url (1/1), database (1/1)