Charts tracking usage of 'mobile learning'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'mobile learning' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'mobile learning'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'mobile learning' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'mobile learning' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'mobile learning'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'mobile learning' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'mobile learning' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'mobile learning'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'mobile learning'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'mobile learning'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'mobile learning'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'mobile learning'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'mobile learning'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'mobile learning', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'mobile learning'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'mobile learning'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'mobile learning'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'mobile learning'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'mobile learning'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'mobile learning'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'mobile learning', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'mobile learning'
shailey minocha (5/1), andrew priest (4/1), caroline williams (4/1), diana massam (4/1), simon speight (3/1), lizzie caperon (3/1), eelco herder (1/1), mathieu d’aquin (1/1), fiona leslie (1/1), tertia coetsee (1/1), philip hunter (1/1), elisabetta parodi (1/1), keren mills (1/1), flora watson (1/1), hendrik drachsler (1/1), stefan dietze (1/1), marieke guy (1/1)