Charts tracking tags in articles by Eddie Young
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Eddie Young, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Eddie Young articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Eddie Young.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Eddie Young referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Eddie Young
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Eddie Young
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Eddie Young:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Eddie Young
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Eddie Young refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Eddie Young
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Eddie Young
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Eddie Young, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Eddie Young
software (49/5), ukoln (24/5), apache (22/2), operating system (21/2), linux (18/2), data (15/3), windows (12/4), video (5/2), ibm (5/2), search technology (5/4), university of bath (4/3), wikipedia (4/1), second life (4/1), solaris (3/2), infrastructure (3/2), wiki (3/2), research (3/3), blog (3/2), open source (3/2), massachusetts institute of technology (2/1), ieee (2/1), knowledge base (2/1), url (2/2), licence (1/1), eduserv (1/1), standards (1/1), internet explorer (1/1), algorithm (1/1), perl (1/1), bbc (1/1), flash (1/1), multimedia (1/1), iwmw (1/1), microsoft (1/1), web services (1/1), usb (1/1), web browser (1/1), university of cambridge (1/1), fedora commons (1/1), apple (1/1), podcast (1/1), gnu (1/1), ssh (1/1), free software (1/1)