Charts tracking tags in articles by Karen Ford
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Karen Ford, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Karen Ford articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Karen Ford.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Karen Ford referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Karen Ford
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Karen Ford
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Karen Ford:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Karen Ford
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Karen Ford refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Karen Ford
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Karen Ford
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Karen Ford, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Karen Ford
research (9/1), british library (6/1), url (5/1), framework (3/1), higher education (3/1), university of bristol (2/1), data (2/1), jisc (2/1), university of warwick (2/1), bibliographic data (1/1), queens university belfast (1/1), university of bath (1/1), digital library (1/1), ilrt (1/1), dissemination (1/1), knowledge management (1/1), database (1/1)