Charts tracking tags in articles by Charles E. Jones
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Charles E. Jones, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Charles E. Jones articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Charles E. Jones.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Charles E. Jones referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Charles E. Jones
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Charles E. Jones
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Charles E. Jones:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Charles E. Jones
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Charles E. Jones refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Charles E. Jones
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Charles E. Jones
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Charles E. Jones, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Charles E. Jones
xml (52/1), data (38/1), software (17/1), research (17/1), university of chicago (17/1), tagging (14/1), sgml (10/1), perseus (8/1), data set (8/1), standards (7/1), database (7/1), archives (6/1), university of oxford (5/1), cataloguing (5/1), web browser (5/1), infrastructure (4/1), british museum (4/1), data model (4/1), accessibility (3/1), html (3/1), university of birmingham (3/1), url (3/1), unicode (3/1), oxford university press (2/1), character encoding (2/1), university of pennsylvania (2/1), dissemination (2/1), ascii (2/1), intellectual property (1/1), copyright (1/1), digital media (1/1), internet explorer (1/1), ibm (1/1), iso (1/1), standardisation (1/1), xsl (1/1), tufts university (1/1), dtd (1/1), digital library (1/1), microsoft (1/1), framework (1/1), alt (1/1), interoperability (1/1), stylesheet (1/1), university college dublin (1/1), open source (1/1), library of congress (1/1), university of utrecht (1/1), plain text (1/1), berlin-brandenburg academy of sciences and humanities (1/1)