Charts tracking tags in articles by Bridget Robinson
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Bridget Robinson, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Bridget Robinson articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Bridget Robinson.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Bridget Robinson referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Bridget Robinson
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Bridget Robinson
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Bridget Robinson:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Bridget Robinson
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Bridget Robinson refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Bridget Robinson
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Bridget Robinson
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Bridget Robinson, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Bridget Robinson
agora (62/2), collection description (31/4), ukoln (20/4), rslp (20/3), jisc (15/4), data (11/4), schema (10/4), research (10/4), dner (10/3), archives (9/3), search technology (9/2), database (8/4), metadata (6/4), jisc information environment (6/2), university of east anglia (6/2), british library (6/2), url (6/3), software (5/2), cataloguing (5/2), framework (5/1), z39.50 (5/2), service registry (4/1), cerlim (4/2), library management systems (4/2), iesr (4/1), elib (4/2), thesaurus (3/2), university of bath (3/3), tufts university (3/1), dissemination (3/2), interoperability (3/1), bibliographic data (2/2), archives hub (2/1), perseus (2/1), ead (2/1), digital library (2/1), resource discovery (2/2), mla (2/1), d-lib magazine (2/1), lcsh (2/1), w3c (1/1), rdf (1/1), portal (1/1), university of hull (1/1), standards (1/1), authentication (1/1), iso (1/1), multimedia (1/1), dublin core metadata initiative (1/1), dtd (1/1), bath spa university (1/1), repositories (1/1), resource description (1/1), amazon (1/1), data model (1/1), higher education (1/1), aggregation (1/1), data set (1/1), heriot-watt university (1/1), xml (1/1), streaming (1/1)