Charts tracking usage of 'resource description'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'resource description' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'resource description'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'resource description' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'resource description' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'resource description'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'resource description' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'resource description' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'resource description'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'resource description'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'resource description'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'resource description'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'resource description'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'resource description'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'resource description', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'resource description'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'resource description'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'resource description'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'resource description'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'resource description'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'resource description'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'resource description', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'resource description'
paul miller (6/5), rachel heery (4/3), mary rowlatt (4/1), michael day (3/5), debbie campbell (2/1), john maccoll (2/1), lorcan dempsey (2/2), dennis nicholson (2/1), tony gill (2/3), ann chapman (2/2), sally criddle (2/1), andy powell (2/2), traugott koch (2/1), christina claridge (2/1), martin smith (2/1), marieke guy (2/3), tracey hooper (1/1), debra hiom (1/1), robina clayphan (1/1), paul wheatley (1/1), jan simpson (1/1), donald mackay (1/1), phil barker (1/1), ian peacock (1/1), bridget robinson (1/1), alejandro fernandez (1/1), alan dawson (1/1), alan hopkinson (1/1), chris armstrong (1/1), rosemary russell (1/1), pete johnston (1/2), tigran zargaryan (1/1), terry hanson (1/1), mansur darlington (1/1), david little (1/1), neil jacobs (1/1), emma place (1/1), david e. bennett (1/1), graham jefcoate (1/1)