Charts tracking tags in articles by Verity Brack
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Verity Brack, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Verity Brack articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Verity Brack.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Verity Brack referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Verity Brack
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Verity Brack
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Verity Brack:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Verity Brack
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Verity Brack refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Verity Brack
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Verity Brack
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Verity Brack, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Verity Brack
search technology (61/6), cataloguing (41/4), iesr (21/2), research (20/5), data (20/4), jisc information environment (19/2), jisc (17/4), interoperability (16/2), z39.50 (16/1), software (15/2), rslp (15/2), collection description (15/2), service registry (14/2), database (13/5), metadata (11/3), bibliographic data (10/3), schema (8/3), resource discovery (8/4), marc (8/1), copyright (7/5), university of sheffield (7/6), opac (6/1), portal (5/2), ukoln (5/2), elib (5/1), url (5/5), dner (5/2), cc-interop (4/1), bath profile (4/1), google (4/3), identifier (3/3), university of surrey (3/1), video (3/3), standards (3/2), internet explorer (3/2), archives (3/2), british library (3/2), copac (3/1), thesaurus (2/1), authentication (2/2), intute (2/1), information retrieval (2/2), iso (2/1), multimedia (2/2), marc21 (2/1), browser (2/3), mimas (2/1), html (2/2), ahds (2/2), higher education (2/2), jafer (2/1), sosig (1/1), intellectual property (1/1), accessibility (1/1), bibliographic record (1/1), aacr2 (1/1), firefox (1/1), uk data archive (1/1), instant messaging (1/1), eevl (1/1), university of glasgow (1/1), perl (1/1), university of bath (1/1), ead (1/1), vocabularies (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), london school of economics (1/1), bldsc (1/1), hefce (1/1), dublin core (1/1), sql (1/1), web browser (1/1), php (1/1), agora (1/1), library of congress (1/1), rnib (1/1), data set (1/1), talis (1/1), further education (1/1), edina (1/1)