Charts tracking tags in articles by Ariadne Staff
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Ariadne Staff, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Ariadne Staff articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Ariadne Staff.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Ariadne Staff referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Ariadne Staff
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Ariadne Staff
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Ariadne Staff:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Ariadne Staff
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Ariadne Staff refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Ariadne Staff
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Ariadne Staff
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Ariadne Staff, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Ariadne Staff
data (40/1), metadata (23/1), jisc information environment (13/1), e-science (12/1), digital library (7/1), research (7/1), framework (7/2), dner (7/2), identifier (6/1), jisc (6/1), ukoln (5/2), archives (4/1), web services (4/1), portal (3/1), provenance (3/1), authentication (3/1), data management (3/1), infrastructure (3/1), ontologies (3/1), data mining (2/1), software (2/1), schema (2/1), university of bath (2/2), jisc collections (2/1), resource discovery (2/1), dublin core (2/1), information architecture (2/1), preservation (2/1), url (2/2), database (2/1), w3c (1/1), semantic web (1/1), learning design (1/1), service registry (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), digital repositories (1/1), ibm (1/1), digital preservation (1/1), ims (1/1), rss (1/1), microsoft (1/1), sconul (1/1), interoperability (1/1), google (1/1), elib (1/1), university of edinburgh (1/1), data set (1/1), xml (1/1), persistent identifier (1/1), operating system (1/1)