Charts tracking tags in articles by Randy Metcalfe
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Randy Metcalfe, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Randy Metcalfe articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Randy Metcalfe.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Randy Metcalfe referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Randy Metcalfe
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Randy Metcalfe
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Randy Metcalfe:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Randy Metcalfe
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Randy Metcalfe refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Randy Metcalfe
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Randy Metcalfe
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Randy Metcalfe, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Randy Metcalfe
open source (144/4), software (106/4), oss watch (50/4), licence (21/4), jisc (19/6), search technology (15/2), cataloguing (12/2), further education (12/4), university of oxford (11/5), free software (11/3), apache (10/3), uportal (8/3), moodle (6/1), ibm (6/3), research (6/4), java (6/2), data (6/3), copyright (5/2), microsoft (5/1), interoperability (5/3), linux (4/3), resource discovery (4/3), metadata (4/2), open university (4/2), vle (4/3), gnu (4/1), operating system (4/4), oxford university computing services (3/3), university of bristol (3/2), xml (3/2), windows (2/1), content management (2/1), portal (2/2), university of hull (2/1), university of leeds (2/2), university of york (2/2), agile development (2/1), serving maths (2/1), framework (2/2), e-learning (2/2), gpl (2/2), higher education (2/2), sakai (2/1), personalisation (2/1), intellectual property (1/1), ukoln (1/1), firefox (1/1), apache software foundation (1/1), video (1/1), standards (1/1), information society (1/1), e-government (1/1), yale university (1/1), university of london (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), dublin core (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), university of strathclyde (1/1), html (1/1), web browser (1/1), andrew w mellon foundation (1/1), google (1/1), university of edinburgh (1/1), sun microsystems (1/1), institute of historical research (1/1), url (1/1)