Charts tracking tags in articles by Ronald Milne
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Ronald Milne, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Ronald Milne articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Ronald Milne.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Ronald Milne referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Ronald Milne
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Ronald Milne
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Ronald Milne:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Ronald Milne
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Ronald Milne refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Ronald Milne
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Ronald Milne
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Ronald Milne, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Ronald Milne
rslp (30/1), british library (21/2), ldap (20/1), archives (19/2), research (15/2), higher education (10/1), ejournal (9/1), cataloguing (7/2), infrastructure (4/2), data (4/2), jisc (4/1), collection description (3/1), national library (3/2), dner (3/1), copyright (2/1), taxonomy (2/1), national library of wales (2/1), preservation (2/2), resource sharing (2/1), bibliographic data (1/1), royal holloway (1/1), oasis (1/1), university of oxford (1/1), ukoln (1/1), internet explorer (1/1), digital preservation (1/1), the national archives (1/1), university of london (1/2), metadata (1/1), search technology (1/1), suncat (1/1), framework (1/1), university of cambridge (1/1), kings college london (1/1), elib (1/1), url (1/1), digitisation (1/1), database (1/1), manchester metropolitan university (1/1)