Charts tracking tags in articles by Steve Richardson
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Steve Richardson, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Steve Richardson articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Steve Richardson.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Steve Richardson referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Steve Richardson
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Steve Richardson
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Steve Richardson:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Steve Richardson
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Steve Richardson refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Steve Richardson
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Steve Richardson
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Steve Richardson, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Steve Richardson
metadata (49/1), ims (42/1), repositories (30/1), oai (18/1), oai-pmh (14/1), xml (14/1), z39.50 (14/1), database (12/1), search technology (10/1), dublin core (10/1), identifier (9/1), learning objects (8/1), jisc information environment (7/1), library management systems (6/1), data (5/1), digital repositories (4/1), cataloguing (3/1), resource discovery (3/1), bath profile (3/1), e-learning (3/1), php (3/1), url (3/1), portal (2/1), schema (2/1), standards (2/1), perl (2/1), xml schema (2/1), interoperability (2/1), jisc (2/1), simple dublin core (2/1), vle (2/1), ims content packaging (2/1), soap (2/1), further education (2/1), sosig (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), accessibility (1/1), ukoln (1/1), information retrieval (1/1), eevl (1/1), university of bath (1/1), dublin core metadata initiative (1/1), web portal (1/1), research (1/1), learning management system (1/1), open source (1/1), content packaging (1/1), mysql (1/1), data set (1/1), open archives initiative (1/1)