Charts tracking tags in articles by Jenny Hall
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Jenny Hall, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Jenny Hall articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Jenny Hall.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Jenny Hall referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Jenny Hall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Jenny Hall
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Jenny Hall:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Jenny Hall
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Jenny Hall refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Jenny Hall
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Jenny Hall
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Jenny Hall, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Jenny Hall
nmap (22/5), search technology (16/3), database (15/4), jisc (10/4), eprints uk (9/2), nhs (9/4), cataloguing (6/4), wellcome trust (4/3), university of oxford (4/3), resource discovery (4/2), university of nottingham (4/3), further education (4/4), wellcome library (3/2), portal (3/3), firefox (3/1), repositories (3/2), collection development (3/1), e-learning (3/1), elib (3/2), digital library (2/1), rss (2/1), browser (2/1), archives (2/2), metadata (2/1), rdn for fe (2/1), data (2/2), university of sheffield (2/2), university of stirling (2/1), eprints (2/2), bibliographic data (1/1), accessibility (1/1), queens university belfast (1/1), university of manchester (1/1), zetoc (1/1), subject gateway (1/1), university of southampton (1/1), university of bath (1/1), subject portals project (1/1), adobe (1/1), controlled vocabularies (1/1), mimas (1/1), usability (1/1), harper adams university college (1/1), amazon (1/1), bibliographic database (1/1), content provider (1/1), url (1/1)