Charts tracking tags in articles by Alastair Dunning
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Alastair Dunning, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Alastair Dunning articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Alastair Dunning.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Alastair Dunning referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Alastair Dunning
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Alastair Dunning
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Alastair Dunning:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Alastair Dunning
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Alastair Dunning refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Alastair Dunning
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Alastair Dunning
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Alastair Dunning, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Alastair Dunning
ahds (138/4), copyright (37/2), data (35/6), research (33/5), preservation (31/3), digitisation (28/5), search technology (16/4), metadata (13/4), framework (11/4), jisc (11/3), ahrc (11/1), database (11/3), archives (10/5), cataloguing (9/2), kings college london (8/5), infrastructure (6/4), digital library (6/3), interoperability (6/1), google (6/3), data set (6/2), e-science (6/1), ict (5/3), portal (4/1), university of oxford (4/2), digital preservation (4/2), accessibility (3/1), multimedia (3/1), repositories (3/1), intellectual property (2/2), licence (2/1), university of glasgow (2/2), sherpa (2/1), digital archive (2/1), ontologies (2/1), web services (2/1), aria (2/1), university of sheffield (2/2), ict guides (2/1), ukoln (1/1), surrey institute of art & design (1/1), software (1/1), video (1/1), digital repositories (1/1), standards (1/1), university of york (1/1), university of gloucestershire (1/1), data management (1/1), standardisation (1/1), oai-pmh (1/1), gis (1/1), oais (1/1), internet archive (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), imperial college london (1/1), de montfort university (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), dissemination (1/1), resource management (1/1), tasi (1/1), dublin core (1/1), sql (1/1), university of lancaster (1/1), newcastle university (1/1), open source (1/1), library of congress (1/1), jpeg (1/1), sherpa digital preservation (1/1), tiff (1/1), url (1/1), loughborough university (1/1), xml (1/1), university of essex (1/1)