Charts tracking tags in articles by Sebastian Rahtz
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Sebastian Rahtz, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Sebastian Rahtz articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Sebastian Rahtz.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Sebastian Rahtz referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Sebastian Rahtz
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Sebastian Rahtz
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Sebastian Rahtz:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Sebastian Rahtz
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Sebastian Rahtz refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Sebastian Rahtz
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Sebastian Rahtz
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Sebastian Rahtz, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Sebastian Rahtz
open source (92/4), software (43/4), oss watch (36/4), search technology (20/1), university of oxford (17/3), google (14/1), jisc (12/4), apache (9/2), uportal (8/3), microsoft (7/2), moodle (6/1), ibm (6/3), java (6/2), licence (5/4), open university (4/2), vle (4/3), xml (4/3), further education (4/2), linux (3/2), university of bristol (3/2), interoperability (3/2), google search (3/1), operating system (3/3), windows (2/1), content management (2/1), portal (2/2), university of hull (2/1), oxford university computing services (2/2), agile development (2/1), serving maths (2/1), framework (2/2), data (2/2), e-learning (2/2), higher education (2/2), sakai (2/1), url (2/1), database (2/1), oucs (2/1), free software (2/2), intellectual property (1/1), semantic web (1/1), copyright (1/1), ukoln (1/1), firefox (1/1), apache software foundation (1/1), video (1/1), standards (1/1), university of leeds (1/1), xslt (1/1), internet explorer (1/1), university of york (1/1), yale university (1/1), multimedia (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), research (1/1), passwords (1/1), rtf (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), html (1/1), web browser (1/1), stylesheet (1/1), cache (1/1), gpl (1/1), graphics (1/1), andrew w mellon foundation (1/1), university of edinburgh (1/1), sun microsystems (1/1), intranet (1/1)