Charts tracking tags in articles by Amanda Hill
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Amanda Hill, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Amanda Hill articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Amanda Hill.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Amanda Hill referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Amanda Hill
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Amanda Hill
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Amanda Hill:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Amanda Hill
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Amanda Hill refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Amanda Hill
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Amanda Hill
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Amanda Hill, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Amanda Hill
iesr (39/1), metadata (18/1), data (11/1), service registry (9/1), jisc information environment (8/1), jisc (7/1), z39.50 (7/1), web services (6/1), collection description (5/1), mimas (4/1), zetoc (3/1), xml (3/1), identifier (2/1), portal (2/1), purl (2/1), learning objects (2/1), oai-pmh (2/1), rss (2/1), search technology (2/1), rslp (2/1), research (2/1), repositories (2/1), dublin core (2/1), content provider (2/1), openurl (2/1), creative commons (2/1), licence (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), copyright (1/1), ukoln (1/1), schema (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), uk data archive (1/1), wsdl (1/1), university of manchester (1/1), becta (1/1), the national archives (1/1), network service (1/1), application profile (1/1), archives (1/1), mla (1/1), learning management system (1/1), ahds (1/1), nhs (1/1), oai (1/1), university of liverpool (1/1), british library (1/1), url (1/1), srw (1/1), open archives initiative (1/1), edina (1/1), e-science (1/1)