Charts tracking tags in articles by Stuart Hannabuss
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Stuart Hannabuss, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Stuart Hannabuss articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Stuart Hannabuss.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Stuart Hannabuss referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Stuart Hannabuss
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Stuart Hannabuss
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Stuart Hannabuss:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Stuart Hannabuss
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Stuart Hannabuss refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Stuart Hannabuss
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Stuart Hannabuss
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Stuart Hannabuss, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Stuart Hannabuss
copyright (57/6), information society (17/2), data (12/6), software (11/4), foi (11/4), intellectual property (10/7), cilip (10/2), database (9/5), privacy (8/5), archives (7/4), jisc (6/3), robert gordon university (5/5), ebook (5/3), university of oxford (4/3), research (4/3), blog (4/3), higher education (3/1), drm (3/2), licence (2/2), bibliographic data (2/2), heron (2/1), wiki (2/1), open access (2/2), search technology (2/1), nhs (2/1), creative commons (2/2), intranet (2/2), wipo (1/1), standards (1/1), authentication (1/1), sheffield hallam university (1/1), algorithm (1/1), ecms (1/1), ibm (1/1), massachusetts institute of technology (1/1), oxford university press (1/1), foia (1/1), e-government (1/1), eblida (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), cerlim (1/1), digital library (1/1), london metropolitan university (1/1), repositories (1/1), microsoft (1/1), hypertext (1/1), sconul (1/1), framework (1/1), dublin core (1/1), interoperability (1/1), ifla (1/1), open source (1/1), podcast (1/1), url (1/1), aggregation (1/1), digitisation (1/1), knowledge management (1/1), manchester metropolitan university (1/1)