Charts tracking tags in articles by Jon Hunter
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Jon Hunter, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Jon Hunter articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Jon Hunter.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Jon Hunter referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Jon Hunter
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Jon Hunter
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Jon Hunter:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Jon Hunter
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Jon Hunter refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Jon Hunter
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Jon Hunter
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Jon Hunter, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Jon Hunter
portal (100/2), search technology (52/2), cree (44/2), wsrp (43/2), framework (37/2), java (17/2), uportal (16/2), standards (15/2), jafer (15/2), data (13/2), web services (12/2), jisc (12/2), university of hull (11/2), university of oxford (9/2), google (8/2), edina (8/2), software (6/2), xslt (6/2), jisc information environment (6/1), vle (6/2), z39.50 (6/2), perl (5/2), research (5/1), url (5/2), xml (5/1), xgrain (4/1), apache (4/1), open source (4/1), api (4/1), oasis (3/2), zblsa (3/1), ibm (3/2), university of york (3/2), oracle (3/2), web portal (3/1), d-lib magazine (3/1), interoperability (3/2), higher education (3/1), university of edinburgh (3/2), openurl (3/1), srw (3/1), further education (3/1), bibliographic data (2/1), cataloguing (2/2), geospatial data (2/1), oxford university computing services (2/2), wikipedia (2/1), stylesheet (2/2), ahds (2/2), accessibility (1/1), content management (1/1), file format (1/1), portole (1/1), libportal (1/1), xml schema (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), archives (1/1), repositories (1/1), dissemination (1/1), sru (1/1), html (1/1), managed learning environment (1/1), aggregation (1/1), data set (1/1), database (1/1), copac (1/1), intranet (1/1)