Charts tracking tags in articles by John Keane
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by John Keane, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in John Keane articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with John Keane.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by John Keane referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by John Keane
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by John Keane
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by John Keane:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with John Keane
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which John Keane refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by John Keane
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with John Keane
Here is a list of tracked terms used by John Keane, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by John Keane
text mining (60/2), data (37/2), uima (33/1), ontologies (20/1), research (18/2), interoperability (18/1), natural language processing (15/2), university of manchester (15/2), meta-net (14/1), search technology (10/2), repositories (9/2), framework (9/2), data mining (8/1), identifier (7/2), standards (7/2), named entity recognition (5/2), web services (5/2), database (4/2), university of oxford (3/1), software (3/2), internet explorer (3/1), information retrieval (3/2), metadata (3/2), university of tokyo (3/2), university of salford (3/1), university of liverpool (3/1), portal (2/1), machine learning (2/1), ibm (2/1), information society (2/1), vocabularies (2/1), controlled vocabularies (2/1), mimas (2/1), dissemination (2/1), jisc (2/1), cache (2/1), data set (2/1), curation (2/1), semantic web (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), algorithm (1/1), massachusetts institute of technology (1/1), programming language (1/1), ict (1/1), digital library (1/1), open access (1/1), archives (1/1), java (1/1), university of cambridge (1/1), nhs (1/1), open source (1/1), plain text (1/1), tagging (1/1), crm (1/1), medical subject headings (1/1), national library (1/1), knowledge management (1/1), gnu (1/1), xml (1/1), e-science (1/1)