Charts tracking tags in articles by Ann Borda
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Ann Borda, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Ann Borda articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Ann Borda.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Ann Borda referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Ann Borda
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Ann Borda
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Ann Borda:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Ann Borda
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Ann Borda refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Ann Borda
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Ann Borda
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Ann Borda, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Ann Borda
e-research (122/3), research (86/3), versi (66/2), data (54/3), shibboleth (16/3), data management (16/2), infrastructure (13/3), e-science (13/2), authentication (10/2), jisc (10/3), video (9/2), software (7/3), database (7/2), schema (6/2), framework (6/2), university of melbourne (6/2), monash university (5/2), open access (5/1), portal (4/2), metadata (4/2), university of reading (4/1), open data (3/1), access control (3/1), multimedia (3/1), perseus (3/1), london school of economics (3/1), visualisation (3/2), archives (3/2), microsoft (3/2), saml (3/1), higher education (3/2), open source (3/2), identifier (2/2), privacy (2/1), oasis (2/1), eduserv (2/1), xacml (2/1), standards (2/1), ict (2/1), digital library (2/1), wireless (2/1), repositories (2/2), web 2.0 (2/2), dissemination (2/2), plone (2/1), ldap (2/1), ahessc (2/1), interoperability (2/2), jstor (2/1), kings college london (2/1), preservation (2/2), virtual research environment (2/1), dest (2/1), intellectual property (1/1), semantic web (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), copyright (1/1), content management (1/1), restful (1/1), university of queensland (1/1), university of sydney (1/1), deewr (1/1), queensland university of technology (1/1), digital identity (1/1), cloud computing (1/1), university of kent (1/1), wiki (1/1), digital archive (1/1), browser (1/1), web services (1/1), passwords (1/1), johns hopkins university (1/1), resource sharing (1/1), sakai (1/1), mysql (1/1), creative commons (1/1), data set (1/1), stanford university (1/1), digitisation (1/1), curation (1/1), further education (1/1)