Charts tracking tags in articles by Paul Trafford
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Paul Trafford, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Paul Trafford articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Paul Trafford.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Paul Trafford referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Paul Trafford
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Paul Trafford
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Paul Trafford:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Paul Trafford
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Paul Trafford refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Paul Trafford
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Paul Trafford
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Paul Trafford, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Paul Trafford
blog (145/1), vle (14/1), higher education (9/1), mobile (9/1), e-learning (6/1), university of oxford (5/1), search technology (5/1), privacy (4/1), jisc (4/1), access control (3/1), rss (3/1), framework (3/1), ples (3/1), aggregation (3/1), software (2/1), authentication (2/1), atom (2/1), infrastructure (2/1), open source (2/1), sms (2/1), syndication (2/1), blackboard (1/1), rdf (1/1), video (1/1), bewt (1/1), xslt (1/1), bbc (1/1), vocabularies (1/1), controlled vocabularies (1/1), wireless (1/1), browser (1/1), research (1/1), microsoft (1/1), data (1/1), html (1/1), stylesheet (1/1), cache (1/1), ims enterprise (1/1), xml (1/1), operating system (1/1)