Charts tracking tags in articles by Luis Martinez
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Luis Martinez, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Luis Martinez articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Luis Martinez.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Luis Martinez referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Luis Martinez
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Luis Martinez
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Luis Martinez:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Luis Martinez
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Luis Martinez refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Luis Martinez
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Luis Martinez
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Luis Martinez, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Luis Martinez
data (171/1), research (17/1), data set (13/1), university of edinburgh (7/1), london school of economics (6/1), repositories (6/1), university of oxford (5/1), semantic web (4/1), uk data archive (4/1), database (4/1), edina (4/1), archives (3/1), mimas (3/1), dissemination (3/1), preservation (3/1), bibliographic data (2/1), microdata (2/1), software (2/1), gis (2/1), x4l sdit (2/1), open access (2/1), iassist (2/1), wireless application profile (2/1), e-learning (2/1), blog (2/1), university of essex (2/1), sosig (1/1), data mining (1/1), video (1/1), digital media (1/1), digital repositories (1/1), geospatial data (1/1), university of manchester (1/1), multimedia (1/1), wiki (1/1), wireless (1/1), metadata (1/1), search technology (1/1), web services (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), mobile phone (1/1), jisc (1/1), ahds (1/1), google (1/1), podcast (1/1), ahrc (1/1), digimap (1/1), digitisation (1/1), curation (1/1)