Charts tracking tags in articles by Stewart Waller
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Stewart Waller, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Stewart Waller articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Stewart Waller.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Stewart Waller referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Stewart Waller
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Stewart Waller
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Stewart Waller:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Stewart Waller
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Stewart Waller refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Stewart Waller
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Stewart Waller
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Stewart Waller, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Stewart Waller
portal (49/1), search technology (41/1), framework (29/1), wsrp (24/1), cree (19/1), uportal (10/1), standards (8/1), web services (8/1), jafer (8/1), university of hull (7/1), university of oxford (6/1), java (6/1), data (6/1), google (6/1), xslt (5/1), jisc (5/1), xml (5/1), edina (5/1), apache (4/1), open source (4/1), url (4/1), api (4/1), software (3/1), web portal (3/1), d-lib magazine (3/1), z39.50 (3/1), oasis (2/1), geospatial data (2/1), university of york (2/1), perl (2/1), wikipedia (2/1), interoperability (2/1), university of edinburgh (2/1), content management (1/1), file format (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), ibm (1/1), oxford university computing services (1/1), oracle (1/1), libportal (1/1), xml schema (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), repositories (1/1), html (1/1), stylesheet (1/1), ahds (1/1), vle (1/1), managed learning environment (1/1), aggregation (1/1), intranet (1/1)