Charts tracking usage of 'fedora commons'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'fedora commons' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'fedora commons'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'fedora commons' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'fedora commons' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'fedora commons'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'fedora commons' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'fedora commons' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'fedora commons'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'fedora commons'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'fedora commons'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'fedora commons'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'fedora commons'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'fedora commons'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'fedora commons', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'fedora commons'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'fedora commons'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'fedora commons'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'fedora commons'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'fedora commons'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'fedora commons'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'fedora commons', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'fedora commons'
chris awre (209/7), richard green (139/4), mahendra mahey (47/5), julie allinson (37/5), peri stracchino (33/1), yankui feng (33/1), simon waddington (25/1), jessie hey (19/1), graeme west (15/1), david donald (15/1), iain wallace (15/1), ed fay (14/1), julian cheal (13/2), emma tonkin (12/1), talat chaudhri (12/1), richard jones (12/1), chris hilton (12/2), dave thompson (12/2), andrew treloar (10/2), david groenewegen (10/2), stuart lewis (9/1), sebastien francois (9/1), shirley keane (9/2), adrian stevenson (8/1), robin taylor (7/1), philip hunter (7/1), wolfram horstmann (6/1), elizabeth harbord (6/1), jessica lindholm (6/1), sally rumsey (6/2), ian dolphin (6/1), liv fugl (6/1), vicky mays (6/1), paul walk (5/1), dorothea salo (5/1), sarah molloy (4/1), ben osteen (3/1), peter binkley (3/1), mike rylander (3/1), michael j. giarlo (3/1), neil jefferies (3/1), ross singer (3/1), jeremy frumkin (3/1), dan chudnov (3/1), ed summers (3/1), r. john robertson (2/2), urvashi gadi (2/1), ana alice baptista (2/1), maurits van der graaf (2/2), aaron krowne (2/1), martin donnelly (2/1), jose carlos ramalho (2/1), miguel ferreira (2/1), brian whalley (2/1), simon mcleish (2/1), robin rice (1/1), heila pienaar (1/1), najla semple (1/1), carmen odell (1/1), phil barker (1/1), dave puplett (1/1), bernard m scaife (1/1), marjan vernooy-gerritsen (1/1), ute rusnak (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), richard collmann (1/1), marion tattersall (1/1), martie van deventer (1/1), leona carpenter (1/1), arjan hogenaar (1/1), andy powell (1/1), kurt paulus (1/1), sue manuel (1/1), john lewis (1/1), marieke guy (1/1), gera pronk (1/1), eddie young (1/1)