Charts tracking tags in articles by Fiona Reddington
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Fiona Reddington, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Fiona Reddington articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Fiona Reddington.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Fiona Reddington referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Fiona Reddington
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Fiona Reddington
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Fiona Reddington:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Fiona Reddington
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Fiona Reddington refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Fiona Reddington
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Fiona Reddington
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Fiona Reddington, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Fiona Reddington
data (63/1), research (17/1), preservation (15/1), curation (15/1), digital curation (13/1), dcc (12/1), archives (11/1), digital preservation coalition (6/1), ncri (6/1), database (6/1), copyright (5/1), ndiipp (5/1), infrastructure (4/1), dspace (4/1), digital preservation (3/1), repositories (3/1), interoperability (3/1), massachusetts institute of technology (2/1), university of bath (2/1), university of bristol (2/1), accessibility (1/1), identifier (1/1), cni (1/1), data mining (1/1), university college london (1/1), university of queensland (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), data management (1/1), university of london (1/1), web services (1/1), jisc (1/1), university of edinburgh (1/1), library of congress (1/1), goettingen state and university library (1/1), british library (1/1), creative commons (1/1), e-science (1/1)