Charts tracking tags in articles by R. John Robertson
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by R. John Robertson, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in R. John Robertson articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with R. John Robertson.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by R. John Robertson referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by R. John Robertson
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by R. John Robertson
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by R. John Robertson:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with R. John Robertson
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which R. John Robertson refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by R. John Robertson
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with R. John Robertson
Here is a list of tracked terms used by R. John Robertson, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by R. John Robertson
repositories (89/2), metadata (39/2), oai-pmh (26/2), research (12/2), oai (8/2), open access (7/2), dissemination (7/2), software (6/2), data (6/1), stargate (6/1), archives (5/2), interoperability (5/1), blog (5/1), internet explorer (4/1), eevl (4/1), digital library (4/2), search technology (4/1), jisc information environment (4/1), cilip (3/1), hairst (3/1), institutional repository (3/1), framework (3/1), university of strathclyde (3/2), jisc (3/2), repositories research team (3/1), open archives initiative (3/1), xml (3/1), business process modelling (2/1), dspace (2/2), uml (2/1), e-learning (2/2), fedora commons (2/2), preservation (2/1), bpmn (2/1), national library of australia (2/1), eprints (2/2), bibliographic data (1/1), copyright (1/1), identifier (1/1), ukoln (1/1), university of illinois (1/1), university of bath (1/1), sherpa (1/1), cerlim (1/1), rss (1/1), flickr (1/1), d-lib magazine (1/1), social networks (1/1), web services (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), dublin core (1/1), cetis (1/1), ebook (1/1), google (1/1), sword protocol (1/1), creative commons (1/1), database (1/1)