Charts tracking tags in articles by Najla Semple
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Najla Semple, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Najla Semple articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Najla Semple.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Najla Semple referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Najla Semple
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Najla Semple
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Najla Semple:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Najla Semple
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Najla Semple refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Najla Semple
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Najla Semple
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Najla Semple, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Najla Semple
digital preservation (52/2), digital preservation coalition (36/2), data (31/2), repositories (17/1), preservation (14/2), jisc (13/2), open access (10/1), research (8/2), cni (7/1), software (6/1), infrastructure (5/2), open source (5/1), cornell university (4/2), metadata (4/2), digital repositories (3/1), archives (3/1), web 2.0 (3/1), digitisation (3/1), digital preservation training programme (3/1), copyright (2/1), resource discovery (2/1), mla (2/1), interoperability (2/1), e-science (2/1), licence (1/1), wellcome trust (1/1), didet (1/1), content management (1/1), portal (1/1), ukoln (1/1), university college london (1/1), standards (1/1), provenance (1/1), ulcc (1/1), google books (1/1), e-government (1/1), university of london (1/1), oais (1/1), ict (1/1), digital library (1/1), search technology (1/1), preservation metadata (1/1), university of virginia (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), html (1/1), jstor (1/1), fedora commons (1/1), data model (1/1), higher education (1/1), google (1/1), university of edinburgh (1/1), library of congress (1/1), vle (1/1), google search (1/1), data set (1/1), knowledge management (1/1), edina (1/1), eprints (1/1)