Charts tracking tags in articles by Robin Rice
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Robin Rice, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Robin Rice articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Robin Rice.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Robin Rice referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Robin Rice
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Robin Rice
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Robin Rice:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Robin Rice
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Robin Rice refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Robin Rice
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Robin Rice
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Robin Rice, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Robin Rice
repositories (17/1), jisc (11/1), open access (10/1), data (8/1), cni (7/1), software (6/1), preservation (6/1), research (5/1), open source (5/1), digital repositories (3/1), digital preservation (3/1), web 2.0 (3/1), digitisation (3/1), copyright (2/1), infrastructure (2/1), resource discovery (2/1), interoperability (2/1), e-science (2/1), licence (1/1), wellcome trust (1/1), didet (1/1), content management (1/1), portal (1/1), ukoln (1/1), university college london (1/1), provenance (1/1), google books (1/1), cornell university (1/1), digital preservation coalition (1/1), ict (1/1), digital library (1/1), metadata (1/1), search technology (1/1), university of virginia (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), jstor (1/1), fedora commons (1/1), data model (1/1), higher education (1/1), google (1/1), university of edinburgh (1/1), library of congress (1/1), vle (1/1), google search (1/1), data set (1/1), edina (1/1), eprints (1/1)