Charts tracking tags in articles by David E. Bennett
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by David E. Bennett, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in David E. Bennett articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with David E. Bennett.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by David E. Bennett referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by David E. Bennett
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by David E. Bennett
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by David E. Bennett:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with David E. Bennett
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which David E. Bennett refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by David E. Bennett
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with David E. Bennett
Here is a list of tracked terms used by David E. Bennett, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by David E. Bennett
cataloguing (41/1), metadata (26/1), search technology (15/1), suncat (10/1), marc (7/1), research (6/1), database (6/1), bibliographic data (5/1), multimedia (5/1), tagging (5/1), thesaurus (4/1), e-government (4/1), resource description and access (4/1), unicode (4/1), cilip (3/1), accessibility (3/1), taxonomy (3/1), controlled vocabularies (3/1), web resources (3/1), aggregation (3/1), rdf (2/1), bibliographic record (2/1), university of oxford (2/1), rae (2/1), aacr2 (2/1), standards (2/1), isbd (2/1), ocr (2/1), university of london (2/1), vocabularies (2/1), archives (2/1), ontologies (2/1), framework (2/1), interoperability (2/1), british library (2/1), semantic web (1/1), goldsmiths college (1/1), identifier (1/1), portal (1/1), restful (1/1), software (1/1), video (1/1), university of manchester (1/1), algorithm (1/1), opac (1/1), the national archives (1/1), onix (1/1), digital library (1/1), application profile (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), digital archive (1/1), usability (1/1), imperial college london (1/1), repositories (1/1), resource description (1/1), e-learning (1/1), ascii (1/1), aimss (1/1), loughborough university (1/1), xml (1/1), z39.50 (1/1)