Charts tracking tags in articles by Philip Beresford
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Philip Beresford, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Philip Beresford articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Philip Beresford.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Philip Beresford referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Philip Beresford
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Philip Beresford
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Philip Beresford:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Philip Beresford
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Philip Beresford refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Philip Beresford
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Philip Beresford
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Philip Beresford, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Philip Beresford
archives (50/2), data (14/2), british library (14/2), software (12/2), hadoop (7/1), open source (7/2), preservation (7/2), heritrix (6/1), national library of new zealand (6/1), wayback machine (5/2), search technology (5/2), database (4/1), digital repositories (3/1), digital archive (3/1), apache (2/1), standards (2/2), oracle (2/1), digital asset management (2/1), internet archive (2/1), tomcat (2/1), framework (2/2), jisc (2/1), library of congress (2/1), local storage (2/1), national library of australia (2/1), wellcome trust (1/1), wellcome library (1/1), content management (1/1), video (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), apache license (1/1), solaris (1/1), the national archives (1/1), linux (1/1), national library of the netherlands (1/1), sql server (1/1), wikipedia (1/1), metadata (1/1), research (1/1), repositories (1/1), national library of wales (1/1), microsoft (1/1), java (1/1), dublin core (1/1), html (1/1), higher education (1/1), mysql (1/1), national library (1/2), url (1/1), warc (1/1), soap (1/1)