Charts tracking tags in articles by Andrew Treloar
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Andrew Treloar, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Andrew Treloar articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Andrew Treloar.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Andrew Treloar referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Andrew Treloar
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Andrew Treloar
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Andrew Treloar:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Andrew Treloar
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Andrew Treloar refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Andrew Treloar
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Andrew Treloar
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Andrew Treloar, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Andrew Treloar
research (78/2), repositories (54/2), data (24/2), dest (22/2), software (18/2), monash university (10/2), infrastructure (10/2), framework (10/2), fedora commons (10/2), ims (9/1), metadata (9/2), access control (8/1), accessibility (7/2), data set (7/1), rae (6/1), search technology (6/1), portal (5/1), authentication (5/1), standards (4/2), copyright (3/1), shibboleth (3/1), sru (3/1), open source (3/1), srw (3/1), national library of australia (3/2), intellectual property (2/1), identifier (2/2), digital repositories (2/2), e-research (2/1), oai-pmh (2/1), dspace (2/2), ontologies (2/1), dissemination (2/2), persistent identifier (2/2), curation (2/1), eprints (2/2), content management (1/1), privacy (1/1), xacml (1/1), university of queensland (1/1), schema (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), data management (1/1), digital library (1/1), wikipedia (1/1), open access (1/1), archives (1/1), institutional repository (1/1), web services (1/1), interoperability (1/1), cache (1/1), preservation (1/1), url (1/1), open archives initiative (1/1), xml (1/1)