Charts tracking tags in articles by Lisa Foggo
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Lisa Foggo, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Lisa Foggo articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Lisa Foggo.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Lisa Foggo referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Lisa Foggo
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Lisa Foggo
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Lisa Foggo:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Lisa Foggo
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Lisa Foggo refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Lisa Foggo
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Lisa Foggo
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Lisa Foggo, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Lisa Foggo
blog (17/1), search technology (7/1), e-learning (7/1), research (5/1), bbc (3/1), higher education (3/1), database (3/1), web 2.0 (2/1), licence (1/1), cilip (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), privacy (1/1), ukoln (1/1), university of york (1/1), information society (1/1), vocabularies (1/1), wiki (1/1), visualisation (1/1), rss (1/1), archives (1/1), northumbria university (1/1), wireless application profile (1/1), framework (1/1), harvard university (1/1), british library (1/1), url (1/1)