Charts tracking tags in articles by Jackie Knowles
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Jackie Knowles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Jackie Knowles articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Jackie Knowles.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Jackie Knowles referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Jackie Knowles
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Jackie Knowles
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Jackie Knowles:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Jackie Knowles
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Jackie Knowles refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Jackie Knowles
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Jackie Knowles
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Jackie Knowles, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Jackie Knowles
repositories (39/1), metadata (13/1), dublin core (12/1), rsp (7/1), software (7/1), copyright (5/1), archives (5/1), opendoar (4/1), cataloguing (3/1), dspace (3/1), higher education (3/1), preservation (3/1), eprints (3/1), university of oxford (2/1), university of southampton (2/1), repositories support project (2/1), university of nottingham (2/1), research (2/1), university of wales (2/1), framework (2/1), university of cambridge (2/1), romeo (2/1), intellectual property (1/1), identifier (1/1), learning objects (1/1), video (1/1), standards (1/1), sherpa (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), jisc (1/1), simple dublin core (1/1), open source (1/1), loughborough university (1/1), database (1/1)