Charts tracking tags in articles by Paolo Manghi
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Paolo Manghi, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Paolo Manghi articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Paolo Manghi.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Paolo Manghi referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Paolo Manghi
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Paolo Manghi
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Paolo Manghi:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Paolo Manghi
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Paolo Manghi refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Paolo Manghi
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Paolo Manghi
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Paolo Manghi, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Paolo Manghi
repositories (78/1), infrastructure (29/1), search technology (27/1), research (18/1), digital repositories (17/1), data (11/1), oai-pmh (10/1), metadata (9/1), wiki (6/1), software (4/1), standards (4/1), sherpa (4/1), open access (4/1), interoperability (4/1), bibliographic data (2/1), ukoln (2/1), provenance (2/1), cql (2/1), multimedia (2/1), repositories support project (2/1), opendoar (2/1), framework (2/1), oai (2/1), aggregation (2/1), srw (2/1), soap (2/1), intellectual property (1/1), e-research (1/1), authentication (1/1), web standards (1/1), data management (1/1), university of bath (1/1), browser (1/1), archives (1/1), university of nottingham (1/1), institutional repository (1/1), surffoundation (1/1), dublin core (1/1), goettingen state and university library (1/1), preservation (1/1), database (1/1), open archives initiative (1/1), curation (1/1)