Charts tracking tags in articles by Helen Hockx-yu
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Helen Hockx-yu, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Helen Hockx-yu articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Helen Hockx-yu.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Helen Hockx-yu referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Helen Hockx-yu
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Helen Hockx-yu
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Helen Hockx-yu:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Helen Hockx-yu
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Helen Hockx-yu refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Helen Hockx-yu
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Helen Hockx-yu
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Helen Hockx-yu, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Helen Hockx-yu
digital preservation (43/1), preservation (36/1), data (18/1), archives (11/1), research (9/1), software (8/1), framework (8/1), repositories (7/1), dcc (5/1), british library (5/1), science and technology facilities council (4/1), oais (3/1), infrastructure (3/1), interoperability (3/1), knowledge base (3/1), curation (3/1), identifier (2/1), multimedia (2/1), ict (2/1), dissemination (2/1), copyright (1/1), digital curation (1/1), digital repositories (1/1), standards (1/1), information society (1/1), university of glasgow (1/1), national library of the netherlands (1/1), austrian national library (1/1), visualisation (1/1), usability (1/1), portfolio (1/1), library of congress (1/1), national library (1/1), cclrc (1/1), digitisation (1/1), local storage (1/1), ndiipp (1/1)