Charts tracking tags in articles by Robert John Robertson
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Robert John Robertson, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Robert John Robertson articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Robert John Robertson.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Robert John Robertson referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Robert John Robertson
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Robert John Robertson
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Robert John Robertson:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Robert John Robertson
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Robert John Robertson refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Robert John Robertson
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Robert John Robertson
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Robert John Robertson, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Robert John Robertson
digital library (30/1), repositories (16/1), research (11/1), ontologies (8/1), preservation (6/1), digital preservation (4/1), infrastructure (4/1), thesaurus (3/1), information retrieval (3/1), multimedia (3/1), vocabularies (3/1), metadata (3/1), identifier (2/1), ukoln (2/1), software (2/1), information society (2/1), university of bath (2/1), wireless (2/1), data (2/1), interoperability (2/1), tagging (2/1), database (2/1), accessibility (1/1), windows (1/1), digital curation (1/1), digital repositories (1/1), iso (1/1), ocr (1/1), university of glasgow (1/1), linux (1/1), dcc (1/1), dspace (1/1), controlled vocabularies (1/1), library management systems (1/1), search technology (1/1), university of wales (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), framework (1/1), dcmi (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), university of strathclyde (1/1), cetis (1/1), jisc (1/1), ebook (1/1), university of liverpool (1/1), medical subject headings (1/1), aggregation (1/1), xml (1/1), operating system (1/1)