Charts tracking tags in articles by Dave Puplett
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Dave Puplett, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Dave Puplett articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Dave Puplett.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Dave Puplett referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Dave Puplett
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Dave Puplett
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Dave Puplett:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Dave Puplett
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Dave Puplett refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Dave Puplett
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Dave Puplett
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Dave Puplett, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Dave Puplett
repositories (144/2), research (40/2), identifier (27/1), vif (25/1), framework (23/2), open access (21/2), software (17/2), metadata (17/2), data (15/2), repec (11/1), portal (9/1), data set (7/2), infrastructure (6/1), london school of economics (5/2), application profile (5/1), jisc (5/2), video (4/2), taxonomy (3/1), higher education (3/1), eprints (3/1), bibliographic data (2/2), university college london (2/1), learning objects (2/1), university of leeds (2/1), data management (2/1), multimedia (2/1), search technology (2/2), opendoar (2/1), niso (2/1), datashare (2/1), preservation (2/2), sword protocol (2/1), intellectual property (1/1), cni (1/1), e-research (1/1), geospatial data (1/1), provenance (1/1), tilburg university (1/1), digital preservation (1/1), coalition for networked information (1/1), monash university (1/1), information society (1/1), science and technology facilities council (1/1), images application profile (1/1), vocabularies (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), institutional repository (1/1), usability (1/1), research information management (1/1), microsoft (1/1), scholarly works application profile (1/1), harvard university (1/1), dublin core (1/1), interoperability (1/1), fedora commons (1/1), google scholar (1/1), open source (1/1), national library (1/1), aggregation (1/1), digitisation (1/1), geospatial application profile (1/1), database (1/1)