Charts tracking tags in articles by Keir Hopwood
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Keir Hopwood, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Keir Hopwood articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Keir Hopwood.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Keir Hopwood referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Keir Hopwood
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Keir Hopwood
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Keir Hopwood:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Keir Hopwood
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Keir Hopwood refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Keir Hopwood
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Keir Hopwood
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Keir Hopwood, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Keir Hopwood
research (7/1), blog (7/1), wikipedia (4/1), web 2.0 (3/1), oreilly (2/1), software (2/1), moodle (2/1), rss (2/1), second life (2/1), higher education (2/1), university of the west of england (2/1), wellcome library (1/1), portal (1/1), video (1/1), standards (1/1), university of brighton (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), london school of economics (1/1), metadata (1/1), search technology (1/1), data (1/1), jisc (1/1), university of sheffield (1/1), google (1/1), vle (1/1), knowledge management (1/1)