Charts tracking tags in articles by Michelle Pauli
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Michelle Pauli, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Michelle Pauli articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Michelle Pauli.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Michelle Pauli referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Michelle Pauli
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Michelle Pauli
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Michelle Pauli:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Michelle Pauli
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Michelle Pauli refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Michelle Pauli
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Michelle Pauli
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Michelle Pauli, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Michelle Pauli
jisc (43/2), research (19/2), video (18/1), digitisation (14/2), ebook (10/1), google (9/2), e-learning (8/1), elib (8/1), library management systems (7/1), data (7/2), infrastructure (6/2), copyright (5/1), internet archive (5/1), open access (5/2), blog (5/2), higher education (5/2), archives (4/1), web 2.0 (4/2), search technology (3/2), university of oxford (2/1), digital preservation (2/2), shakespeare quartos archive (2/1), repositories (2/1), oer (2/1), twitter (2/1), jisc information environment (2/1), amazon (2/1), interoperability (2/2), california digital library (2/1), university of sheffield (2/1), facebook (2/2), british library (2/1), manchester metropolitan university (2/2), intellectual property (1/1), library data (1/1), licence (1/1), accessibility (1/1), content management (1/1), digital media (1/1), internet explorer (1/1), nottingham trent university (1/1), multimedia (1/1), university of huddersfield (1/1), cerlim (1/1), wiki (1/1), wayback machine (1/1), rss (1/1), metadata (1/1), edge hill university (1/1), ejournal (1/1), microsoft (1/1), sconul (1/1), oclc (1/1), open university (1/1), mobile (1/1), digimap (1/1), creative commons (1/1), aggregation (1/1), edina (1/1)